Sunday, February 05, 2006

Weekend Update

Yesterday I almost spent the entire day cleaning, but once I took a break it was all down hill from there. I spent a lot of time with friends afterwards and never got back on task.

So today I sit here lamenting time lost, but hopefully progress will be made on laundry soon. I did clean most of my room, but haven't started any loads.

I also found out that part "A" of my exam for my online history course is due tomorrow (yikes). The more I go through this course the more I think it was a bad idea for me to take an online history class, because history is not my thing. I like the direction a regular course has, and seeing my professor often.

Well, must work on just about anything if I want to feel like I did things today. My friends and I have a plan to go buy a few 50-piece chicken nugget buckets from McDonalds to eat in honor of the Superbowl. We aren't actually going to watch the Superbowl, just eat the chicken nuggets.

Good luck to everyone in whatever you are doing, or are supposed to be doing, this weekend.

No comments: