Saturday, May 23, 2009

Back Again

Ok, this time I'm serious. Nothing is going to stop me from posting at least a few times a week. I've made a secret (not-so-secret) goal of posting twice a day but we'll see how long that happens. A few times a week sounds more realistic for me.

So, in the last (almost) year a lot has happened but I will regale you with the most recent:

  • Today I am running Day 2 of Week 3 of Couch Potato to 5K.

  • I am growing chives :), although not the most exciting news in the world I should really take a picture so you can see how cute and grass-like they have become.

  • Last but not least: I think I am taking this blog in a slightly different direction than before.


To comment on the last one, I think I want to make this blog my "home to various edu-links". I really do think this will benefit you and me... well, some of you (readers). I don't think it will keep me from ranting every once in a while about something that upsets me, but I do think it will give me a task and keep me on some sort of mission.

Yes, this is kind of like my mission statement: "Will give readers more fabulous content and less personal gibberish" - sounds good, doesn't it? That's the draft I came up with this morning. Maybe this afternoon I'll feel a little differently.

No comments: