Thursday, May 01, 2008

I <3 Mambo

Well, I do love to dance but I am actually talking about Math Teacher Mambo a new blog I found via my Google Reader.

I've been using my Google Reader to help me look for jobs on Craigslist because I am graduating in August and moving to CA. Yes, after a long hiatus I am moving back home. Not to live with my Dad (although I love him, no I cannot stay there) but to stake my own claim and be by myself. After all of the divorce stuff I really need a change.

But, this is a very entertaining blog and I'm certain to put it on my sidebar (once this week ends). Finals are almost over, I've given all of mine and found out that one of my finals has been changed to a Take-Home Exam... Take-Home = (usually) much more difficult than anything they could have given in class so I'm afraid to open it.

My flight takes off tomorrow for CA for a couple of weeks so I guess I'll just be LaTeXing it over the weekend. Horray for a wasted weekend... Especially since this will be my first "fun" weekend in a while.

Must go into the office and turn in a million and a half things before I leave and grade finals and get final grades input into the computer. Let's see how they did on the final and what those grades turn out as.

So... on that note I think I'll head on over to school and work on some Combinatorics and Complex Analysis. I must pull off miracles today so that I can leave tomorrow with a good peace of mind.

No comments: