Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Fake Thanksgiving

My friends and I are having "fake Thanksgiving"... with all the fixings :).

[Definition: "Fake Thanksgiving" is a Thanksgiving-like meal that does not actually fall on Thanksgiving day... so these can take place before or after Thanksgiving (Wednesday, Friday, whenever...)]

Thus far my to-do list for the day:

  • Clean apartment, yikes

  • Clean out fridge, double yikes

  • Take out trash, good in some respects...

  • Do some loads of laundry, horray for clean clothes!

  • Cook (/super big smile):

    • Stuffing Pies

    • Cranberry Walnut Cheesecake Pie

    • Chocolate Pudding Pie

    • Fruit Salad

    • Baked Ham

    • Artichoke Spinach Dip

    • Brown n' Serve rolls, but technically these don't count



  • Complete my Graph Theory Homework, due on Thursday (this week...)

  • Get a good start on my analysis homework

  • Work on special project so I can hand this off to the next person

  • Work on thesis problem... /sigh


I think that is all on the agenda for today. Most of these tasks will not be completed *today* but they will be done eventually.

On top of "fake" Thanksgiving today some of the guys are coming over on Thanksgiving for a small dinner as well. Mostly leftovers I think, and the food I haven't cooked.

What are you doing for Thanksgiving? Besides proving theorems of course :).

No comments: